Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Final Blog Reflection



The technology gadget I probably enjoyed using the most this semester was building the website. I think a website will be so helpful in the classroom--especially for parents. No more of the hassle of giving the students announcements or homework that is bound to get lost in the backpack somewhere. How hard would it be to just give students and parents the class website at the beginning of the school year where they will meet their teachers and then it would be safe sailing from there right? I really do plan on using in my future teaching to let students and parents know about upcoming events, announcements, test, quizzes, calendars, syllabus, etc. It would be like my own little blackboard! The students could use my website by posting journals or even taking quizzes. However, I think some more interactive one that will help them learn within MY classroom are using the iMovie, and the garageband for dance composition purposes. Those two really are catered for the performing arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment